Help Us Supply A World-Class Experience.
Let’s Grow Together!
The Buy Supply Engineering Team drives the technology behind our B2B ecommerce platform. We’re looking for Software Engineer to help us continue building out our product and services.
- • Participate in full life-cycle software development
- • Design, implement, and deploy highly scalable and reliable systems
- • Build storage systems, libraries, and frameworks
- • Contribute ideas for new features and identify areas for improvement proactively
- • Collaborate effectively across teams, including outside of engineering
- • Write clean, tested, and well-documented code
- • BA/BS in Computer Science, a related field, or a similar college level education
- • 1-year of industry experience
- • Good foundation in data structures algorithms and software design
- • Openness to new technologies and creative solutions
- • Comfortable working within a fast-paced high growth startup environment
The Buy Supply Marketing Team is looking for creative and proactive digital marketing interns to help us engage and grow our community. If you’re passionate about digital marketing and B2B or ecommerce, and want hands-on experience at a growing company, this is a great opportunity for you.
- • Tracking relevant trends in current events, and industry trends
- • Supporting with website optimization, including SEO, design
- • Assisting with content creation of assets for social and ad campaigns
- • Ideating and helping build engaging email campaigns to our audience
- • Writing copy that inspires and converts in emails, ad copy, and blog posts
- • Supporting with social media management
- • Tracking and analyzing digital analytics to inform marketing strategy
- • Have experience in at least one of the following areas: email marketing, content creation, graphic design, social media management, ecommerce, SEO
The Buy Supply Sales Team is looking for ambitious individuals to provide them with a real life glimpse into the full-time role of a Sales Professional. The internship will provide opportunities to take ownership of short-term projects and support in daily activities including campaign development, marketing initiatives, and sales prospecting.
- • Active work in business development research
- • Use LinkedIn Sales Navigator for prospecting new leads by industry and position
- • Support the business development team with pipeline management
- • Attend meetings, take notes and send follow ups
- • Update and connect the management with potential clients
- • Use of Salesforce tool to track all opportunities and keep databases updated
- • General outreach through existing and new channels
- • Support all teams by managing the different campaign lists
- • Have experience in at least one of the following areas: sales experience, working with CRMs, business development skills, ability to multi-task and take initiative, must be flexible with available work hours
There’s plenty of room for my food, and I like that! I get to organize my workspace the way I want and this allows me to tackle what needs tackling every day. Great office vibes, starting on Monday and it lasts until Friday. I can rely on my team and upper management has an open door. I like the flexibility in my schedule. There's a healthy balance of trust and space. Makes for a great place to grow in my responsibilities and confidence.
Quotes From the Team
There’s plenty of room for my food, and I like that! I get to organize my workspace the way I want and this allows me to tackle what needs tackling every day.Sarah
Great office vibes, starting on Monday and it lasts until Friday. I can rely on my team and upper management has an open door.Ted
I like the flexibility in my schedule. There's a healthy balance of trust and space. Makes for a great place to grow in my responsibilities and confidence.Lizzy
We look forward to hearing from you.
Submit Your Resume &
We look forward to hearing from you.